3.06.2011

Sewing Projects

My home office project has been put on hold until I get the floors finished until then I have decided to work on updating my bedroom. I bought new linens not too long ago from Restoration Hardware in a slate gray. Love!

{Restoration Hardware}

Since I was in no mood to change the paint color of the walls I decided to find a fabulous fabric to tie the green and silver together. I found this amazing Ikat fabric from Mary Jo's in Gastonia (That place is magical!).



I was just going to make a couple throw pillows but because I loved this fabric so much I decided to make drape panels too. So what do you think??? (Sorry these photos aren't that great but you get the idea)

1 comment:

  1. Love this fabric! Can't believe you found it at Mary Jo's, I need to take a trip out there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails