10.12.2010

Cupcake Delight

I had a lovely gentleman swing by my desk today and drop off the most amazing cupcake! Yes, I know, very sweet indeed. Well, here's the story...as I was coming out of the break room this morning "Mr. Social-Butterfly" was saying "Hi" to someone to his right and also swinging around the corner to his left and bumped into me as I was carrying a full cup of HOT coffee. Fortunately nothing really got on me but he definitely was nailed with coffee all down his arm. I felt horrible because there was nothing like hot coffee drenching you at 8:30 in the morning and I couldn't do anything to stop it! I just stood there in complete shock. The sweet gesture (no pun intended) was his little peace offering. Cute eh? The cupcake was delightful too. Chocolate Cookie Dough I think he said...I don't know where this treasure was purchased but it sure was delicious! I will find out and let you know! Anyway, off to my Italian lessons! Ciao bellas!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails