10.01.2010

Everything Italian



Bella Vita - Beautiful Life! I have fallen in love with everything ITALIAN. I don't really know what it is but I'm hooked. Everything from the culture, the people, food oh the food, and the language. Maybe it's because I am a quarter Italian. I guess I'm just connecting with my roots. For my 30th - which is next fall me-oh-my! - I will be taking a 2 week trip through Italy. I have been looking into the following trips: Rome - Amalfi Coast or this one through Monogram Tours. Who's coming with me??? Serious travelers inquire within.



In preparation of my trip I have also started to take Italian Lessons through The Language Academy of the Carolinas. It's an 8 week course that meets for 2 hours every Tuesdays. There are 6 others in my class and it's taught by a woman from Florence. She's fabulous! I love it and it's been a lot of fun! Ciao amici!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails