10.06.2010

...Happy 5th Anniversary...


Painting by Jeff Pittman

Today I am celebrating my 5th Anniversary living in Charlotte, NC. I moved to Charlotte October 6th, 2005 from Washington, D.C. I was working for Accenture at the time and was able to transfer fairly easily. It's amazing how I landed here but can only say that I truly felt led here. Charlotte has become home. It's changed so much the past few years and even through this "recession", this town still seems to be growing daily. Here are some great shots of the city and the place I call home. Happy Anniversary Charlotte! You've been good to me...

I call this place home M-F

MINT Museum Uptown

Carolina Panthers

Blumenthal Performing Arts Center

Time Warner Arena

Queen Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails