10.07.2010

Office Space

I've been putting off setting up my home office from some time because I've been trying to find the perfect setup. I need a workspace for my sewing and crafty things. I would love to have a ribbon board and a place to keep my wrapping paper and of course the handy embosser. I also need a place I can sit for hours that is comfortable enough to work in front of a computer. I also need color but also something I won't get sick of over time.

Here are some ideas!




I love this idea for the walls.

I love the burst of color!!





Hmmm decisions decisions...

5 comments:

  1. Love love the artwork covering the walls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl. please let me help you!!! :) i can make you a wrapping paper wall!! :)

    -j.babb

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously i need both of ya'll to help me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooh! i love that idea of the board in the pic with the blue chair. we might need to do that in our office:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blue shades and the chair rail!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails